Welcome to Adventureland Day Care! We have been providing childcare in the Fredericton area for the last 15+ years. We are licensed by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. We are currently licensed for; five - 2yr olds, Seven - 3yr olds, ten - 4yr olds and 8 school age, for a total of 30 spaces. We are open from 7AM to 5:15PM, Monday thru Friday.
Our Philosophy Statement
Adventureland Daycare will provide exceptional care for children and families in a healthy learning environment. We believe that all children deserve a place where they are loved, nurtured and accepted for their uniqueness. The activities will be developmentally appropriate for the ages and stages of each individual child. The program will aid in the development of the children by observing and implementing a lesson plan that coincides with the development of all the children and their interests.
Our program is committed to provide excellent learning skills that enrich and give children the essential fundamentals in the process of becoming independent, responsible children and adults. Adventureland Daycareís main priority remains the health, safety and well being of the children entrusted to our care.
At Adventureland Daycare we believe that parental involvement is of the essence. You are welcome and encouraged to visit us any time that your schedule allows. The relationship between caregivers and parents is extraordinary and we welcome you to our family.
For the child:
1. Provide a safe, loving and fun atmosphere.
2. Encourage social skills and learn the value of friendships.
3. Encourage self-esteem.
4. Provide a curriculum that is developmentally appropriate for each child.
For the parent:
1. To provide care for their children while they pursue their own work or other interests.
2. To provide support to families, in all areas of the development of their children.
For the community:
1. To help meet the needs of the community by providing quality childcare programs.
2. To contribute to the growth and development of future citizens.
3. To provide a setting where people of different backgrounds can work together.
Our Director at Adventureland is Monica Callaghan. Monica has her Child Daycare Management as well as her Early Childhood Education from Atlantic Business College. She brings many years of experience working with children of all developmental stages. She not only is the Director, but also enjoys taking on the roll of educator. She spends a good part of the day teaching and interacting with children, parents and staff.
We are conveniently located in the downtown area on Frederictonís Southside. We are able to walk to most of the local parks, arenas and public library. If we canít walk to an activity that is ok, we are only minutes away from public transit. Come for a visit and let the adventures begin!!!